Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The world of angle fedding

So, I'm trying to break into the world of angle fedding. It's not so much that I'm bored with RP fedding. That's far from the case. I just want to try something different, something I'm not used to doing.

I've always talked about shifting from the purely competitive standpoint of RP fedding and into more storyline oriented things, but really, it's hard. Especially wehn you're going for a title like I was in A1E.

So maybe getting into fWo, ACW or LoC (the last one I haven't yet applied to) will help make me a more well-rounded handler.

I haven't heard back from Travis yet, and Zezu put me on the ACW waiting list. So it's a big game of waiting.

But I'm hopeful.

Hopefully, I can get into a good angle fed and that will help my overall e-fedding skills and help improve the fed with more quality storylines.

No comments: