Friday, March 09, 2007

Very quick post

- The Sweet Sixteen is wholly set. I'll write a preview for it on the boards later on, but just to see all the matchups in full here:

Dan Ryan vs. Fusenshoff
Karl Brown vs. The Canadian Loonie
Jason Payne vs. Kin Hiroshi
Troy Douglas vs. Ace Mason
Yori Yakamo, Jr. vs. Ulysis Solian
Kodiak Vic Creed vs. Rocko Daymon
Shawn Hart vs. Promo
Beast vs. Fred "The Poet" Cook

A lot of familiar faces, but a lot of new guys too. I like that sixteen. Hopefully, all of them deliver when the RP threads go up Wednesday.

- Added a few new links to the sidebar. One is eW Central, a new eW resource site by Ben Halkum. I got into a spat with him at EWN, but that's the past and I think this is a good idea. Quick easy links to more eW related stuff than I can even cover here. The other one is a new category, "Not Quite eW, but Related," which is for stuff that us here in the e-fed community work on but aren't exactly related to wrestling. The big link that I added was to the Asylum, an underground fight-club type deal. It's been around off-and-on for awhile, but it seems to be going strong. Truthfully, I probably won't cover it all that much, but I know people like that kind of stuff, and who am I not to help broaden people's horizons, y'know?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tA is part of the next NFW West event. However, they have characters eating fetuses...so its more of a versus thing than a collaboration, since y'know...we like to grow 'em. :)

--MUSTdie

Jeffrey Paternostro said...

I would just like to point out that 5/16 of the Sweet Sixteen has MBE ties.

Anonymous said...

Gotta admit I'll have some trouble working both Ace Mason and Fusenshoff into my party week (buddy's 21st on Thursday and I'm predicting a night to remember that I'll get drunk and forget on St. Patty's). Look for me to do what I can early and come on strong at the end.

I have my fingers crossed that the threads will go up early Wednesday- don't have class 'till 4. ;)

I'm psyched as hell going up against Dave Brunk. I've read a lot of his A1E and TiT stuff and he's VERY good.

Anonymous said...

I would just like to point out that 7/16 of the Sweet Sixteen has A1E ties. :)

TH said...

And I'd like to point out that 16/16 have ties to TEAM.

So yeah :p