I'm chock full of random notes lately, aren't I?
- First thing's first, I got a buttload of people who want to do guest bloggings, and I've only received two. Please don't disappoint me. I'm looking forward to your bloggings so. A few hints too.
1) Stick to IC and OOC... don't switch between the two.
2) Read over your entry before you hand it in and make sure it's something you want to represent you on a site that you don't operate. I don't mean to sound like a pompous ass, but I try to maintain a level of quality on the site. I'll publish whatever it is you want published (as long as it's not an out-and-out shill, that is), but make sure it's your best.
- HOLLA! HOLLA! You thought they wouldn't make it, but they did. NFW. Wild Card action, Eastern style. I haven't read through it all yet (I also have A1E and PRIME results to slog through too), but there's an interesting segment with Kooter near the beginning. Not sure what to think of it, but it certainly blurs the lines.
- In a stunning bit of GTT6 news, Iblis, that "newcomer" to the tournament, isn't a newcomer at all, but it's Andrew Delling, handler of "The Renegade" Rich Rollins. I'm surprised at who it is, but with all the raves over the writing, I guess it's not much of a surprise. Kudos to Andrew for getting another character over, into the tournament and that far before having to bow out. He says it's his tournament finale, but he said that after he lost at first in the tourney. Never say never in this hobby ;)
- Speaking of bowing out, Sean Williams, handler of Seymour Almasy among others, is bowing out of the game for now due to pressing law school concerns. I wish him the best in his endeavors, and hopefully he comes back. He's definitely one of the most creative minds in the game.