So tomorrow, the blog turns one whole year old. I didn't think it would last a week let alone a year, but hey, here it is. I'm updating now so you guys don't think I abandoned it... I'm leaving for Virginia tomorrow and I won't be back til Sunday.
Anyhoo, I've learned alot about our little hobby over the last year. Here it is:
- Gregg Gethard, Jamar Nicholas and Steve Thomas ought to just rename themselves to the Father, Son and Holy Ghost *dodges lightning*
- RP feds aren't just for trash talkers anymore. They're also not the place you want to go if you're plagiarizing Greek history for RPs.
- Organizing events is like herding cats.
- Jon Katz may be the hardest luck fedhead ever.
- Angle feds are fun!
- You can get far in the hobby with a green, rabbit-shaped vibrating sex toy.
- I've learned you can get into a lot of trouble with a blog like this. But hey, if getting in trouble is wrong, I don't wanna be right. Here's to hoping I can be a little more provocative, a little more insightful and rile a bunch more people into positive action with this thing in the next year.
If I last that long!