Thursday, November 24, 2005

What I'm Thankful For (The E-Fed Version)

Today is Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

It's a day we set aside to give thanks for everything that's good and wholesome in our lives. As an e-fedder, I'm thankful for plenty of things, as follows:

-I'm thankful for the CSWA Greensboro Championship... for the chance that Chad and Steve have given me to run with the ball in the oldest and one of the most respected feds on the 'Net, even if we only get a card once every three months ;)

-I'm thankful for everyone who's been supportive of the TEAM Tournament and the TEAM fed thus far. You've really made things fun the last couple of weeks, and hopefully we can make TEAM the toast of FW and the e-fed world in 2006 with some hard work and clever recruiting.

-I'm thankful for all the people who've worked with me on angles since I've started this. From the En Fuego stable and storyline (even though it was an abortive angle) to Maggot's crises in NFW and JA's dilemmas in A1E, I'm glad that I have laidback and creative people to work with.

-I'm thankful for my spot in GTT5. Hopefully, I can parlay that into a few rounds of Maggot-pwnage and make a name for myself outside of the FW/A1 community.

-I'm thankful for the respect given to me by my peers, by folks like Dave Brunk, Sean Edmunds, Jon Katz, Chad 'n Steve, Scifo 'n Shane, Roger and the Gang and Dan West, Jeff Paternostro, Bob Rodriguez and Bill Dempsey of the MBE Cup planners to push me and give me a chance to shine with my characters and storylines in their respective feds.

-And finally, I'm thankful for all the friends I've made through this hobby over the years, especially to Brunk, Katz, Lindz, Jeff P. and Dan West, who've been there to discuss many things and to listen to me bitch about inconsequential matters. If not for you guys, I don't think I'd still be in this thing nor would I have the passion for it that I do have.

Thanks all around today!

No comments: