Monday, August 29, 2005

The Magnitude of Being in Golden Dreams

I'd like to apologize to all you faithful readers. It's just been a hectic couple of days for me, being sick, at work, with my girlfriend, in other states. But I have returned.

Anyway, I'm still pretty much in awe that JA is in the main event for Golden Dreams. It's not the first time I've main evented the biggest pay-per-view in an e-fed; Maggot and Housefly (oddly enough) were the main event for High Stakes '02. However, I never thought in a million years that I would ever highlight an A1E PPV, if only because of my track record in the fed previously.

But this is still sort of a new feeling for me. And the way it happened too. I'm not back in the fed for more than a month or two and I earn a spot in the biggest show of the year.

It all seems a little too fast.

But I guess that's how things work sometimes. You take the ball and run with it. Hopefully, I can run with it all the way to the A1E title. But it is dizzying.

I guess it's a combination of low self esteem and just all the crap that I had to endure (and honestly that I created for myself) in A1E, but I never thought I'd get here.

But win or lose, it's a pretty good experience so far.

No comments: